Sunday 29 March 2015

Craft: Crochet: Baby Blanket Bows Part 2

I've now sewn all the squares together; 4 squares by 4. I haven't got a photograph of this but I'll take a one when I've done the border.

First stage of the border is 2 rows of double crochet (3 DC in each corner stitch). This neatens the edge.

 
I've then gone round again with a row of shell stitch.
 



I'm not finished this round of stitches but took a photograph of the corner in the meantime.

Once I am done with the border I'll then sew flowers and leaves to the blanket. I've been crocheting these a few at a time. They are lovely to do as it takes no time to complete one and it's lovely to have a tub of flowers.



The flowers are from a book by Lesley Stanfield, 100 Flowers to Knit and Crochet. The leaves are from a pattern on Attic24

No comments:

Post a Comment